Academics, professionals, creative writings; all require good styles of editing. Due to this demand, our centre provides proof reading service based on clients’ needs. Further information of the services are as following:
Types of publications:
- Final year project paper
- Academic articles
- Research papers
- Press releases
- Fact sheets
The proofreading service is charged based on the source word count (number of words of the original document submitted for proofreading). We will use the ‘Word Count’ function in Microsoft Word to obtain the total number of words of the source document. Based on the total number of words, the rates are:
Up to 500 words = RM0.05 per word
501 words to 1000 words = RM0.10 per word
1001 words and above = RM0.15 per word
- Interested client can contact UCSC through our website at here and attach your document via the UCSC email. Please make sure the document adhere to the established format*.
- The client will receive a notification email with the quotation and acceptance of service agreement.
- The client is required to make 50% deposit payment to UCSSB account (Bank Islam: 1106 8010 0109 01) once the invoice has been issued (within 24 hours).
- Our proofreaders will start working on the document once the deposit is received.
- Upon completion, a notification email will be sent to the client.
- The client is required to pay the remaining 50% to UCSSB account. The completed document will only be returned (via email) upon full payment.
- Double spaced
- Font: Arial; 12pt
- Single column
- Image and captions will be excluded from service
- Each document must be submitted in electronic form
Work in Progress:
- Your document will be strictly private and confidential, and will not be made into publication, published on the internet or reproduced anywhere.
- Only the proofreader assigned to you will ever see your document.
- The proofreader will check to ensure that your document is free of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors; clearly structured and formatted; and includes references that are correctly formatted.
- We will not write or paraphrase any content for you.
- We will not edit the content of the document.
- We will not verify or edit the references.
- We are available to answer your questions about the edit via phone or email.